Everyone has rights with regard to the way in which their personal data is handled. During the course of our activities we will collect, store and process personal data about our customers, suppliers and other third parties, and we recognise that the correct and lawful treatment of this data will maintain confidence in the organisation and will provide for successful business operations.
By using the Site, you consent to the applicability of this Policy in its entirety, whether or not you intend to submit any information to us via the Site. If you disagree with this Policy, you should discontinue your use of the Site. Your use of the Site and our services, including data storage and transmission, is done at your own risk.
This Site is operated by ADV FINANCE LTD (“ADV FINANCE LTD”, “we” or “us”)(registered number 09830846). ADV FINANCE LTD is registered in England and Wales (Company number 09830846) with its Registered Office at Bank Chambers, St. Petersgate, Stockport, SK1 1AR, United Kingdom. ADV FINANCE LTD is authorised and registered by the Financial Conduct Authority and is entered on the Financial Services Register under number 726319. ADV FINANCE LTD is also registered with the Information Commissioner's Office under registration number ZA183838.
Your application is being processed by ADV FINANCE LTD. We believes it is important to protect your Personal Data (as defined in the Data Protection Act 2018) and we are committed to giving you a personalised service that meets your needs in a way that also protects your privacy. This policy explains how we may collect Personal Data about you. It also explains some of the security measures we take to protect your Personal Data, and tells you certain things we will do and not do. You should read this policy in conjunction with the Website Terms and Conditions of Use.
When we first obtain Personal Data from you, or when you take a new service or product from us, we will give you the opportunity to tell us if you do or do not want to receive information from us about other services or products (as applicable). You can normally do this by ticking a box on an application form. You may change your mind at any time by emailing us at the address below.
This Policy applies to any and all information you submit, or we collect from you, on the Site, whether such information is public or nonpublic. This Policy is applicable only to the Site and does not relate to the activities of any third party website or other entity.
By using our service, as described on our website, you may be contacted by a selection of lenders to provide the service you require and have requested.
Anyone processing personal data must comply with the five enforceable principles of good practice. These provide that personal data must be:
- processed lawfully, fairly and in a transparent manner in relation to individuals;
- collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes and not further processed in a manner that is incompatible with those purposes; further processing for archiving purposes in the public interest, scientific or historical research purposes or statistical purposes shall not be considered to be incompatible with the initial purposes;
- adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed;
- accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date; every reasonable step must be taken to ensure that personal data that are inaccurate, having regard to the purposes for which they are processed, are erased or rectified without delay;
- kept in a form which permits identification of data subjects for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the personal data are processed; personal data may be stored for longer periods insofar as the personal data will be processed solely for archiving purposes in the public interest, scientific or historical research purposes or statistical purposes subject to implementation of the appropriate technical and organisational measures required by the GDPR in order to safeguard the rights and freedoms of individuals;
- processed in a manner that ensures appropriate security of the personal data, including protection against unauthorised or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage, using appropriate technical or organisational measures.
The Act is not intended to prevent the processing of personal data, but to ensure that it is done fairly and without adversely affecting your rights as data subject.
For personal data to be processed lawfully, they must be processed on the basis of one of the legal grounds set out in the Act. These include, among other things, the data subject's consent to the processing, or that the processing is necessary for the performance of a contract with the data subject, for the compliance with a legal obligation to which the data controller is subject, or for the legitimate interest of the data controller or the party to whom the data is disclosed. When sensitive personal data is being processed, additional conditions must be met. When processing personal data as data controllers in the course of our business, we will ensure that those requirements are met.This Site may direct your information to partners or service providers located overseas, including the United States. In accordance with the Act, we will only direct information to those countries ensure an adequate level of protection for your information during the transmission process.
In the course of our business, we may collect and process the personal data set out in this Policy. This may include data we receive directly from you (for example, by completing forms or by corresponding with us by mail, phone, email or otherwise) and data we receive from other sources (including, for example, business partners, lenders, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, credit reference agencies and others).
We will only process personal data for the specific purposes set out in this Policy or for any other purposes specifically permitted by the Act. We will notify those purposes to you when we first collect the data or as soon as possible thereafter.
We will only collect personal data to the extent that it is required for the specific purpose notified to you.
We will ensure that personal data we hold about you is accurate and kept up to date. We will check the accuracy of any personal data at the point of collection and at regular intervals afterwards. We will take all reasonable steps to destroy or amend inaccurate or out-of-date data.
We will not keep personal data longer than is necessary for the purpose or purposes for which they were collected, as set out in this Policy. We will take all reasonable steps to destroy, or erase from our systems, all data which is no longer required.
Your data will be actively used by ourselves for up to 6 months from the most recent date of consent. After this, your data will be securely archived, but removed from our marketing database. Your data will be stored/archived securely, in case of future information request or query.
We will process all personal data in line with your rights, in particular, your right to:
- Request access to any data held about you by us.
- Prevent the processing of your data for direct-marketing purposes, except as set out in this Policy.
- Ask to have inaccurate data amended.
- Prevent processing that is likely to cause damage or distress to you or anyone else.
We collect your personal information through forms provided on the Site. We also collect your personal information whenever you provide it to us directly, by telephone (which may include recording and/or monitoring calls), mail, email, or through a survey or other consumer outreach program. We might also collect personal information about your use of the website, including but not limited to your location data and online traffic habits.
In order to better service your account and enhance your Site experience, we will customarily collect the following information from you:
- Residential address
- Residential status
- Date of birth
- National Insurance number
- Email address
- Telephone number(s) (home, mobile, work)
- Income details (where appropriate)
- Employment status
- Financial details
- Details of bank account
- Details about your activity on the Site (generally in the form of “cookies”; please see the section dedicated to the Collection of Non-Public Information, below)
- IP address and device type
Whenever you submit information through a form on the Site, you attest that the information you are providing is true and complete. This information will be provided to lenders and other service providers, including credit reference agencies. It is your responsibility to ensure that any information we have on record for your account is timely and accurate. If you would like to update your personal information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to ADV FINANCE LTD t/a moneydistrict.co.uk, Bank Chambers, St. Petersgate, Stockport, SK1 1AR, United Kingdom.
ADV FINANCE LTD cannot hold responsibility over an error at the hand of the consumer, please be aware that completing an application form from a public computer, or in a public area may mean your details are at risk, they may be viewed by a member of the public or may be stored on the computer in use. Please be aware of your surroundings when inputting your personal data.
If you need to reach a company representative please write at email at email@example.com or by post to ADV FINANCE LTD t/a moneydistrict.co.uk, Bank Chambers, St. Petersgate, Stockport, SK1 1AR, United Kingdom.
If you no longer wish to receive marketing or promotional emails from ADV FINANCE LTD, simply following one of this steps:
1. Click the UNSUBSCRIBE link at the top or bottom of any email we send.
2. Direct on our website click the link unsubscribe and confirm you are the owner of the email by clicking the link on the verification email or login on Manage preferences
3. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com , we usually reply in only few hours (max 48hrs) to confirm that the client has been removed.
If you are not satisfied with how we handle your complaint, you can also complain to the Information Commissioner's Office by contacting their helpline on 0303 123 1113.
Although we do not make credit decisions, we may direct your information to one or more credit reference agencies (“CRA”s) and fraud prevention companies, in order to assist the lender in making relevant lending decisions. Consent to the transfer of your information to such third parties is a condition of registration.
Do not complete and submit an application if you do not wish your personal information to be directed to these third parties. If you contact CRAs to inquire about the kind of information they have received about you , you may be subject to a small fee. Such third party agencies have their own Privacy Policies.
Please note that credit reference checks may leave a trace on your individual credit report.
To contact a credit reference agency in the United Kingdom, please use the information below. Please note that this list is not exhaustive, and that you are advised to contact all major credit reference agencies for a complete picture of your credit profile.
Equifax, Credit File Advice Centre, P.O. Box 3001, Bradford, BD1 5US, Phone: 0870 010 0583, www.equifax.co.uk
Experian, Consumer Help Service, P.O. Box 8000, Nottingham, NG80 7WF, Phone: 0844 481 8000, www.experian.co.uk
Whenever you visit the Site, we might collect certain information from you, including information about your Internet Protocol (IP) address, the date and time of your visit, your operating system, the Site pages you visited during your connection, and the domain name you accessed to reach the Site. We collect this information primarily for statistical analysis purposes and to improve the Site experience. Please see the section “Cookies,” below for information about how passively-created data is collected and stored.
We may also use web beacons on the Site to improve our services, in our emails, and in other advertisements. Web beacons are tiny images that are used to collect information about your Site visit, such as the pages you view and the features you use. We may additionally work with service providers who help us track, collect, and analyze this information.
Finally, we may aggregate user information for statistical purposes and disclose statistical data to third parties. In such instances, we will not identify you personally. For example, we might collect data on the popularity of various sections of our website, using software to track web page usage and duration. If this statistical data is directed to a third party, it will be done so anonymously.
We may use the information we collect from and about you on the Site for any of the following purposes:
- to connect you with our network of lenders for the fulfillment of a personal loan enquiry;
- to respond to your inquiries;
- to review your use of the Site, in order to improve your experience and gather analytical data;
- to address problems with the Site, our business or our services;
- to protect the security or integrity of the Site and our business;
- to contact you with Website updates, newsletters and other informational materials from us;
- to contact you for marketing of products and services that may be of interest to you via telephone, email, post, SMS, automated messages, and fax.
You may be given options throughout the registration process about how your information is used. These options may include the extent to which your data is used for direct marketing purposes and the extent to which we may contact you for non-commercial, market research purposes. You may change your preferences, where applicable, by contacting us at the address and phone number found below.
If you do not wish to receive communications from us about offers and promotions, you can opt-out of receiving these communications by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to ADV FINANCE LTD t/a moneydistrict.co.uk, Bank Chambers, St. Petersgate, Stockport, SK1 1AR, United Kingdom or by following the instructions in the messages you receive.
As a general rule, we do not sell, share, or license your personal information to any other party except for the purpose of fulfilling your loan application request. However, we might disclose your information:
- to a third-party lender or service provider (including credit reference or fraud detection agencies) for reasons including billing, delivery, payments, data verification, or completion of a transaction;
- to respond to legal process (for example, a warrant, subpoena, or court order), or to respond to claims of intellectual property infringement;
- as part of the transfer of our assets if our company is sold, in whole or in part;
- with your express consent as part of a direct marketing campaign.
We might also share aggregated data that contains general, anonymous information about the users of the Site (such as the volume of Site traffic, or trends involving user demographics).
Additionally, we may share your information with third party marketers and other service providers (including advertisers) with whom we have an ongoing business relationship to contact you about products and services that may be of interest to you via telephone, email, post, SMS, automated messages, and fax.
Related Services: Auto finance , Bank account providers , Personal Loans providers , High Cost Short Term Credit , Guarantor loan providers , Car Finance loan , Car Finance credit brokers , Loan Comparison Services , Credit Cards providers , Prepayment card providers , Credit Scoring , Insurance , Credit Referencing Agencies , Credit Score , PPI , IVA , Tax Refund , Mobile and Sim Deals , Broadband , Energy Switch .
Trusted Third Party Providers: 1plus1 Loans Limited (Trading as 1plus1 Loans), Active Securities Limited (Trading as 247Moneybox.com), Advancis Limited (Trading as Buddy Loans), Bamboo LTD (Trading as bambooloans.com), Butler Westbury Limited (Trading as Talk Loans), Cash On Go Ltd , CashEuroNet UK LLC (Trading as Pounds to Pocket / Quick Quid), Chandler Hart Ltd , Choose Wisely Limited , Cuefin Ltd , Curo Transatlantic Limited (Trading as WageDayAdvance / Juo Loans), DJS (UK) Limited (Trading as PiggyBank), Evergreen Finance London Ltd (Trading as MoneyBoat.co.uk), Everyday Lending Limited (Trading as Everyday Loans / Trusttwo / Selfy Loans), Ferratum UK Ltd (Trading as Ferratum), Gain Credit LLC (Trading as Lending Stream), George Banco.com Limited (Trading as GeorgeBanco.com), Gracombex Limited (Trading as The Money Platform), Hamilton Digital Solutions Ltd , Harvey & Thompson Limited (Trading as H&T Money), HQ Consultancy LTD , Hymarc Limited (Trading as Stepstone Credit), IMT Technologies Limited , Indigo Michael Limited (Trading as SafetyNet Credit), Ineffable Limited (Trading as Ineffable), Lead Byte Limited (Trading as Lead Byte), Lead Byte LTD , Lendable LTD , Lending Stream LLC , Loan Machine Limited (Trading as Lead Affinity), Loan Marketing Limited (Trading as Credit Perfect), Loans 2 Go Limited (Trading as Loans 2 Go), Match the Cash Limited (Trading as Guarantormyloan.co.uk), MediaBlanket Ltd, MMP Financial Limited (Trading as SwiftSterling.co.uk), Mobile Money Ltd (Trading as Mobile Money), Monevo Limited , Morses Club PLC (Trading as Dot Dot Loans / Morses Club), MYJAR Limited (Trading as MYJAR), Nextcredit Limited (Trading as Nextcredit), Nouveau Finance LTD, Novaloans Ltd (Trading as CASH4UNOW.CO.UK), PDL Finance Limited (Trading as Mr Lender), Provident Personal Credit Limited (Trading as Satsuma Loans), Quiddi Hub Ltd, Quint Group Limited (Trading as Quint), RS Datatech (Trading as UK Credit Ratings), RU MEDIA UK LIMITED, Sandhurst Associates Limited (Trading as Sandhurst Associates), Serpable Limited, Silver City Tech Limited (Trading as Silver City), Smart Digital Technologies Ltd, Stagemount Limited (Trading as QuidMarket), Stop Go Networks LTD, T Dot UK Limited (Trading as T.uk), TFS Loans Limited (Trading as TFS Loans), The 1st Stop Group Limited (Trading as The 1st Stop Group), The Lead Group, The Quick Loan Shop Ltd (Trading as TheQuickLoanShopLtd.Co.Uk), TM Advances Limited (Trading as TM Advances), Total Home Loans Direct Limited (Trading as THL Direct), Trusted Cash Limited (Trading as Trusted Quid), UK Credit Limited (Trading as UK Credit), Uncle Buck Finance LLP (Trading as Uncle Buck), Valour Finance Limited (Trading as Savvy.co.uk), WageDay Advance LTD, Western Circle Limited (Trading as CashFloat.co.uk), William Ellis Sinclair .
If you do not wish to receive communications from third parties about offers and promotions, you can opt-out of receiving their communications by following their instructions in each of the messages you receive from them.
We recognise the importance of keeping your personal information secure and confidential. We take reasonable and appropriate precautions and security measures against unlawful or unauthorised processing of your data including the use of Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption, to secure the personal and non-personal information you provide us against accidental loss, misuse, alteration, or unauthorised access. We regret that no transmission of data can ever be perfectly secure over the internet. As such, while we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its security or confidentiality. Please be cautioned that we do not request your sensitive information except through online forms, or through user-initiated contact. Your personal data will only be transferred to a data processor (such as a lender) if it agrees to comply with those procedures and policies, or puts in place adequate measures itself.
Section 7 of the Data Protection Act gives you the right to access information we hold about you. Please submit your request in writing to email@example.com or by post to ADV FINANCE LTD t/a moneydistrict.co.uk, Bank Chambers, St. Petersgate, Stockport, SK1 1AR, United Kingdom, we will provide the information within a month of receiving the request.
We maintain customer data on secured servers, and will hold that data subject to the following rules:
- If you request that we do not contact you for advertising and marketing purposes, we must still maintain a record of your preferences;
- We will maintain any information you have entered into forms on the website for a minimum of six (6) years, beginning at the termination of our relationship with you;
- We maintain your information for as long as we continue to provide a service to you (as an affiliate or otherwise);
- Where legitimate legal or business reasons exist, we will maintain your information for so long as such condition remains.
Please request your 'right to be forgotten' to ourselves in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to ADV FINANCE LTD t/a moneydistrict.co.uk, Bank Chambers, St. Petersgate, Stockport, SK1 1AR, United Kingdom.
As above, we do have the right to store your data as we have outlined. We will do this safely and securely for the stated period of time. As per the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), all consumers have the right to be forgotten under the following circumstances:
- Where the personal data is no longer necessary in relation to the purpose for which it was originally collected/processed.
- When the individual withdraws consent.
- When the individual objects to the processing and there is no overriding legitimate interest for continuing the processing.
- The personal data was unlawfully processed (i.e. otherwise in breach of the GDPR).
- The personal data has to be erased in order to comply with a legal obligation.
- The personal data is processed in relation to the offer of information society services to a child.
Should you require further assistance regarding the prevention of marketing, please see information below:
- Postal Marketing ? You can opt out of postal marketing by registering with the Mail Preference Service (MPS) at https://www.mpsonline.org.uk/. This is an industry wide service that is administered by the Direct Marketing Association and recognised by the Information Commissioner.
- Telephone Marketing ? Consumers are able to opt out of all telemarketing activity by registering their details with the Telephone Preference Service (TPS) at http://www.tpsonline.org.uk/. The TPS is similar to the MPS but is administered by the Information Commissioner.
- Email Marketing - Unlike Postal or Telephone channels, there is no industry-wide service to opt out of email marketing. Therefore, consumers should always review privacy policies and marketing opt-in check boxes when registering for services or purchasing products online. Where unwanted email marketing is received, consumers should unsubscribe or use spam filters to prevent future communications. To ourselves simply in writing to email@example.com
You have the right to obtain confirmation that your data is being processed and to have access to that personal data. You can request this using the contact details below.
You have the right to have your personal data rectified if it is incorrect or incomplete and we must notify any third parties that have been shared your data to do the same. You can request this using the contact details below.
You have a 'right to be forgotten', or to have your personal data erased and to prevent processing. The right is not absolute and in certain circumstances this may not be possible. You can request this using the contact details below.
You have the right to 'block' or suppress the processing of your personal data. This does not stop the storing of your personal data, as it may be required to restrict processing in the future. You can request this using the contact details below.
You have the right to obtain and reuse your personal data for your own purposes across different services in a safe and secure way, without hindrance to usability. You can request this using the contact details below.
You have the right to object to processing based on legitimate interests or the performance of a task in the public interest/exercise of official authority (including profiling); direct marketing (including profiling); and processing for purposes of scientific/historical research and statistics. You can request this via the contact details below.
You have a right to object to automated decision making, to express your point of view, ask for human intervention, and to be provided with an explanation of the decision with your option to challenge it. The right is not absolute and is not applicable for the entering into a consumer credit agreement. You can request this using the contact details below.
You will be directed to a third-party lender upon your application being successful, please do ensure you read and confirm the terms and conditions supplied to you by your lender before proceeding with your loan. Any questions that arise from the loan agreement must be directed to your lender.
We would like to advise you that our lenders do use an automated method upon receiving your details from ourselves, this is for your safety. They review such details as Age, Employment Status, Income and Residence. If you feel that the relevant information has not been captured through our application form, such as a second income, then you have the right to inform the lender of these details, so their decision is made after they have been fully informed. We feel that we capture all relevant details, but of course, each person is different and has the right to provide all of their details accurately to the lender. If you have any queries or need to contact the lender, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
In the event we have to process your sensitive information, we will notify you in advance and seek your approval prior to disclosure of such information. Under the Act, sensitive information includes the following:
- Health conditions;
- Racial or ethnic makeup;
- Political opinion or trade union membership;
- Sexual orientation;
- Philosophical beliefs;
- Religious beliefs;
- Suspected or proven criminal activity (including any proceedings).
We may transfer any personal data we hold to a country outside the European Economic Area (“EEA“), provided that one of the following conditions applies:
- The country to which the personal data are transferred ensures an adequate level of protection for your rights and freedoms.
- You have given your consent. By submitting your information via this Site, you expressly consent to this data transfer. You may withdraw your consent at any time by writing to us by post or email at the address below.
- The transfer is necessary for one of the reasons set out in the Act, including the performance of a contract between us and you, or to protect your vital interests.
- The transfer is legally required on important public interest grounds or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
- The transfer is authorised by the relevant data protection authority where we have adduced adequate safeguards with respect to the protection of your privacy, your fundamental rights and freedoms, and the exercise of your rights.
Subject to the requirements above, personal data we hold may also be processed by staff operating outside the EEA who work for us or for one of our suppliers. That staff maybe engaged in, among other things, the fulfilment of contracts with you, the processing of payment details and the provision of support services.
A cookie is a small text file that is placed on your computer when you access the Site. It allows us to recognize you and your preferences each time you visit the Site.
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies for your convenience. You can disable cookies by changing your browser settings. Please be aware that disabling cookies might change your Site experience, including making it more difficult to access some pages and features currently on the Site, or which might be on the site in the future.
Cookies cannot be used to identify you personally and are used to improve services for you, for example through:
- letting you navigate between pages efficiently;
- enabling a service to recognise your computer so you don?t have to give the same information during one task;
- recognising that you have already given a username and password so you don?t need to enter it for every web page requested;
- measuring how many people are using services, so they can be made easier to use and that there is enough capacity to ensure that they are fast.
We use Google Analytics cookies to collect information about how visitors use our website and to help us ensure it is tailored to our customers needs and interests. These cookies only collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of website visitors and the pages visited. No personal information is collected or stored by ADV FINANCE LTD. To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites visit https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
Whilst we cannot control adverts you may see on other websites, you are free to opt-out of or change your settings regarding ad personalisation at any time, by going to your Google Ads Preferences Manager.
To change your browser settlings to enable to disable cookies, identify your browser type and follow these instructions:
Internet Explorer 6.0 or 7.0
- Select the “Tools” gear on the browser window, and select “Internet Options”
- Select the “Privacy” tab
- Click the “Advanced” button
- Check the box “Override automatic cookie handling”
- Select “Block” or “Prompt” for first-party and third-party cookies as suit your preference
- Click on the toolbar and select “Options”
- Click on the “Privacy” tab
- Under the “History” section, select how Firefox remembers your history
- You can also remove individual cookies
- Choose “Safari” from the menu and select Preferences
- Click on “Security”
- Adjust the options available for cookies
We do not direct the Site to, nor do we knowingly collect any personal information from, children who have not reached the age of eighteen (18). You must be eighteen years of age or older to become a network affiliate or use the consumer-facing services available on the Site.
We reserve the right to change this policy at any time. Where appropriate, we will notify data subjects of those changes by mail or email.
If you have questions or concerns about this Policy, please contact us via email at email@example.com or by post to ADV FINANCE LTD t/a moneydistrict.co.uk, Bank Chambers, St. Petersgate, Stockport, SK1 1AR, United Kingdom. If we need to contact you concerning your information, we will do so by either email or post.
Representative example: Amount of credit: £1200 for 18 months at £90.46 per month. Total amount repayable of £1628.28 Interest: £428.28. Interest rate: 49.9% pa (variable). APR rates range from 45.3% APR to 1575% Max APR. The rate is subject to change and the representative APR may not be the rate you'll receive. The rate you pay depends on your circumstances and loan amount, and may differ from the Representative APR.
Warning: Late repayment can cause you serious money problems. For help go to moneyhelper.org.uk
We want you to be sure this loan is right for you. So before you carry on, please only apply for a loan if you are confident that you are able to make the repayments on your due date and still manage your other outgoings. Missing repayments may have a negative effect on your credit rating and make it more difficult for you to obtain credit in the future.
IF YOU ARE THINKING OF CONSOLIDATING EXISTING BORROWING YOU SHOULD BE AWARE THAT YOU MAY BE EXTENDING THE TERMS OF THE DEBT AND INCREASING THE TOTAL AMOUNT YOU REPAY. A PAYDAY LOAN OFFERS A SHORT TERM FINANCIAL SOLUTION AND SHOULD NOT BE USED AS A LONG TERM SOLUTION.